Candlenut Body Polish, 8oz
MOISTURIZES | EXFOLIATES | SOFTENS
A revelation for dry, dull, or rough skin texture. Exfoliate, moisturize, and get deliciously smooth skin in one single step. Infused with our signature Candlenut fragrance, the Candlenut Body Polish is JUARA’s ultra-creamy, 2-in-1 retexturizing ritual exfoliator that helps you shed layers of dead skin, surface debris and stress, unveiling an allover glow. Unlike some traditional body scrubs, our unique formula softens skin, is free of soap and aggressive surfactant ingredients and requires no water to remove when applied to dry skin.
This pampering one-step treatment leaves the skin feeling spa-level fresh and ready to receive more moisture from your other body care products. With crushed walnut exfoliants, botanical oils and skin-nurturing illipe butter, this magical formula works to first cleanse and purify the skin, then deeply hydrates and moisturizes, for a silky smooth finish. It can also be used as a spot treatment for rough skin, including the hands, heels, elbows, and other dry areas.
A dual action scrub that can be used in or out of the shower, this body polish provides deep cleansing and moisture and is suitable for all skin types. It helps to buff away dry, dead and dull skin as an allover exfoliant or doubles as an easy-to-use targeted treatment on the go.
Benefits & Features:
- Hydrates and exfoliates the skin in one simple step.
- Gently polishes away dryness and dullness without irritating the skin.
- Infuses the skin and the senses with an inspiring and uplifting scent.
- Easy to use, no shower needed!
- Primes the skin for better absorption of body butters, cremes, and oils.
- Leaves the skin looking luminous and glowing.
Scent: Subtly sweet, warm, and nutty
Texture: Grainy and ground, with a silky finish for an enzyme mask
Color: Clear, colorless
How To Use:
- For dry use, apply directly to the skin and massage gently in small circular motions until the cream is absorbed. Then brush away remaining grains or rinse with water if desired.
- For use in the shower, apply to wet or slightly damp skin. Massage into the skin using gentle circular motions, rinse away and pat the skin dry.
- To use as a spot treatment, apply just to the area desired - can be used for the hands, arms, legs, elbows and other dry areas - massage in until absorbed and then brush away any of the remaining exfoliating grains.
Recommended Ritual: For a full body treatment, we recommend using Candlenut Body Polish immediately following washing with Candlenut Shower Gel or combining the two for the ultimate power cleanse. You can also follow with a layer of our Candlenut Body Creme
Key Active Ingredients:
Candlenut Oil: Moisturizes and softens skin with a non-greasy, velvety feel. Rich in linoleic and linolenic acid, candlenut oil moisturizes and helps mend rough, chapped skin.
Rice Bran Oil: Maintains elasticity. Rich in natural Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, rice bran oil intensely hydrate and help maintain youthful elasticity.
Crushed Walnut Shell: Polishes and smooths, with fine shell grains that gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells without scratching delicate skin.
Avocado Oil: Nourishes and calms. Traditionally used in Indonesia, Avocado Oil is richly hydrating and highly soothing.
All Ingredients: Water/Eau, Avocado (Persea gratissima) Oil, Walnut Shell (Juglans regia) Grains, Illipe (Shorea stenoptera Seed Butter, Candlenut (Aleurites moluccana) Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Rice (Oryza sativa) Bran Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenylpropanol.
Avocado is a fruit that has been depended upon throughout traditional Indonesian beauty rituals to provide nourishment, and to brighten, soften, and boost the resilience of skin and hair.
Candlenuts are used as a staple in Indonesian food dishes, in addition to body scrubs, hair treatments (like the deep conditioning cremebath), and scalp oils. Candlenut Oil is known for its easy, velvety skin absorption due to the rich Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acid content which helps penetrate and moisturize even the driest of skin.
Rice bran oil and rice starch extracted from Indonesia's beautiful rice paddies has been used to treat dry and stressed skin, including eczema, for centuries.